Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 21st October, 2017.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) 5135 words written this week:
3) My Goodreads giveaway – latest progress:
4) Book promo sites discussed in the diary:
5) This week's offline promo activity, ready to go to the Post Office:
6) Vellum software – please use it! https://vellum.pub/
7) This week's Tweets from Podcast Diary listeners:
— M C Rowley (@m_c_rowley) October 14, 2017
It's not glamorous, but this is my view while listening to @PaulTeagueUK‘s dulcet tones on his fab #SelfPublishingJourneys #podcast! (You did ask, Paul! 😂 I listen during the dayjob commute and house chores.) pic.twitter.com/e8dzG1PRa2
— Clare Sager (@ClareSAuthor) October 14, 2017
— Joseph Hannay Author (@hannay_joseph) October 14, 2017
— Tim @ Stoneham Press (@StonehamPress) October 14, 2017
This Week’s Self-Publishing News