This interview is one of my ‘Take 2' chats, where I catch up with one of the authors that I've spoken to before.
Alison Ingleby is newly published writer of sci-fo and dystopian fiction – when we first spoke she'd just received some bruising edits on her first book.
I met Alison at an Amazon event in Manchester last year and was keen to chart her journey from the publication of that first book and beyond.
We've now ended up co-presenting a new, non-writing podcast together – it's amazing where a bit of networking can end up!
1) Alison's website: https://alisoningleby.com/
2) Alison's Windswept Writing website: http://www.windsweptwriting.com/
3) Follow Alison on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ARIngleby
4) Alison's Windswept Writing Twitter account: https://twitter.com/windsweptwords
5) Connect with Alison on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alison-ingleby-b74ba226/
6) Follow Alison on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ARIngleby
[amazon_link asins='1999902211,1983180246,B07DNDL5NT,1999902203,1976783127,1983278025,B07DRJMZ9K,B07C4FFJH6′ template='ProductCarousel' store='author-pt-21′ marketplace='UK' link_id='f3e92cbb-9643-11e8-8ec6-63686332dfd0′]
1) 20BooksTo50k Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/781495321956934/ [Highly recommended!]
2) The Crypto News Podcast, which I co-present with Alison: https://cryptonewspodcast.com/
3) Beta reader FB group 1: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1662819743977604/
4) Beta reader FB group 2: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1782619931753141/
5) Dragon Dictation software: https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=dragon+dictation
6) The Healthy Writer: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Healthy-Writer-Reduce-Improve-Writing/dp/1912105810/
7) Alison's blog posts on writing lessons learned:
8) Alison's new business cards:
This Week’s Self-Publishing News
The Alliance of Independent Authors April 1st 2016 news update: https://selfpublishingadvice.org/self-publishing-news-amazon-ventures-forth/
Leave a Reply