Episode 104, release date Monday 5th March, 2018
Holly Cave is the self-published author of The Generation, a sci-fi novel set in the year 2052 and dealing with the topical subject of genetics.
She is a freelance writer and who publishes articles and features about science for non-expert audiences, alongside her fiction work.
The Generation was her debut self-published novel, and before that, Holly wrote a number of unpublished works with her father on his typewriter in the 1990s.
I met Holly a couple of years ago at the Alliance of Independent Authors fringe event in London … and since then she's won a contract with Quercus Books, with her first traditionally published novel The Memory Chamber which was released on 22nd February 2018.
Find Out More:
1) Writing website: https://www.hollycave.co.uk/
2) Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/hollycaveauthor
3) Twitter: https://twitter.com/HollyACave
4) Amazon author page: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Holly-Cave/e/B00GFY3232/
5) Goodreads page: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7192336.Holly_Cave
[amazon_link asins='1786485354,0993150616′ template='ProductCarousel' store='author-pt-21′ marketplace='UK' link_id='9d839a24-0f5e-11e8-9ff4-0b8201c6e881′]
Interview Talking Points:
1) Alli – Alliance of Independent Authors: https://selfpublishingadvice.org/
2) Quercus Books: https://www.quercusbooks.co.uk/
3) Peter Cave's ‘Chopper' book: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Chopper-Peter-Cave/dp/0450008940
4) The Society of Authors: http://www.societyofauthors.org/
5) Holly's hardback version of The Memory Chamber:
— Holly Cave (@HollyACave) January 27, 2018
This Week’s Self-Publishing News