Episode 107, release date Monday 19th March, 2018
Craig Lea Gordon is a science fiction writer from Whitley Bay in the United Kingdom.
He works full-time as a Business Analyst but all his spare time is taken up with writing.
His goal – like that of many other indie authors – is to be able to write full-time.
Technology features heavily in all of Craig's work, and he likes to raise questions about how it will affect our lives, for the better or for the worse.
His primary offerings at presents are three short works – Transmit…, Hypercage… & Theatre of Death, which is exclusive to Amazon.
Find Out More:
1) Writing website: https://www.craigleagordon.com/
2) Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CraigLeaGordon/
3) Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/craigleagordon
4) Amazon author page: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Craig-Lea-Gordon/e/B01KQIYFEC
5) Goodreads page: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/15275083.Craig_Lea_Gordon
6) Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/craigleagordon
7) Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craigleagordon/
8) Pinterest: https://pinterest.co.uk/craigleagordon
[amazon_link asins='B01KPGFQXY,B079GYWGXK' template='ProductCarousel' store='author-pt-21′ marketplace='UK' link_id='9f98b388-1e58-11e8-beba-7f91773917da']
Interview Talking Points:
Read Worthy Fiction
Harry Dewulf: http://harrydewulf.com/
Reddit subreddits for promo
https://www.reddit.com/r/scifi (Saturdays only)
Writing a Novel (Teach Yourself – General)
8 Point Story Arc
There’s also this hand-drawn chart by a redditor which combines every structure he could think of:
Craig's Outlining Process
This Week’s Self-Publishing News