Episode 112, release date Monday 16th April, 2018
Meg Cowley is the USA Today best-selling author of the Books of Caledan, the Relic Guardians and the Morgana Chronicles.
This is the third time I've interviewed Meg for the podcast, and if you ever wanted to see a roller coaster author journey, this is it.
When we first spoke, Meg was riding high on the crest of the adult colouring book wave.
The second time we chatted, that market had collapsed and Meg was pivoting her business so that she could survive with the reduced income.
In this interview, I'm delighted to report that Meg just had her best sales month ever.
However, as I was soon to find out, it hasn't all been plain sailing.
Note: Due to reporting errors and a drop in the KENP rate for March, Meg's predicted income is more accurately reported as ‘over $15k in one month' rather than ‘$20k in one month'.
Find Out More:
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Meg-Cowley/e/B00M6BQ0PA/
[amazon_link asins='1980506744,B06XC7CXWQ,B06XPQVYQF,B06XC6BY8Q,1521466092,B074DH2B55,B0754LDVCX' template='ProductCarousel' store='author-pt-21′ marketplace='UK' link_id='f97a5f68-3119-11e8-ad6b-bd5bb2443b4b']
My previous interview with Meg:
My first interview with Meg:
Interview Talking Points:
1) Meg's book cover service: https://www.facebook.com/groups/jollybookcovers/ and http://bookcovers.megcowley.com/
2) BookBub for authors: https://www.bookbub.com/partners
3) Amazon Ads: https://advertising.amazon.com/kindle-select-ads
4) 20BooksTo50k: https://www.facebook.com/groups/781495321956934/
5) Martha Carr: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/episode-108-martha-carr/
This Week’s Self-Publishing News
The Alliance of Independent Authors news update: https://selfpublishingadvice.org/self-publishing-news-signal-boosting-non-fiction/
Leave a Reply