Episode 115, release date Monday 14th May, 2018
Clare Sager is a lifelong fantasy reader, former English teacher, and corsetiere.
Her fate was set the day her father gave her a DragonLance graphic novel – after that, there was no hope for her to be anything other than a speculative fiction author.
When she’s not writing, she can be found reading, role-playing, gaming, or laughing at cats or photos of cats.
She lives in Nottingham, Robin Hood country, so it’s no surprise she writes about a character who robs from the rich to give to the poor.
Find Out More:
1) Writing website: http://www.claresager.com/
2) Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/claresagerauthor/
3) Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/ClareSAuthor
4) A Thief & A Gentlewoman sample: https://claims.instafreebie.com/free/YvQ1N
5) LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/clare-sager-449a2549/
6) Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/claresager/
7) This will be Clare's podcast page when it goes live: http://www.claresager.com/confessions
8) Clare reads from her book:
[amazon_link asins='B074M5C3SJ,153015247X' template='ProductCarousel' store='author-pt-21′ marketplace='UK' link_id='678436c4-5468-11e8-8f9f-d722f089b729′]
Interview Talking Points:
1) Clare's podcast listening:
The Worried Writer: http://www.worriedwriter.com/
Self-Publishing Formula: https://selfpublishingformula.com/
The Creative Penn: https://www.thecreativepenn.com/
2) SPF101 course: https://selfpublishingformula.com/courses/
3) Lulu self-publishing: https://www.lulu.com/
4) Stuart Bache covers: http://stuartbache.co.uk/
5) 20BooksTo50k: https://www.facebook.com/groups/781495321956934/
6) Clare's wedding dress progress, as documented on her Twitter feed:
Another @PaulTeagueUK’s podcast diary, another weekend working on my wedding dress! From mock-up to final weekend, thanks for keeping me company on this project, Paul! 😄 Afraid I won’t be listening this time next week, as I’ll be busy wearing this! pic.twitter.com/5vejWw0Qlh
— Clare Sager (@ClareSAuthor) March 17, 2018
This Week’s Self-Publishing News
The Alliance of Independent Authors April 1st 2016 news update: https://selfpublishingadvice.org/self-publishing-news-new-markets/
2 replies to "Episode 115: Clare Sager"