Linzi Drew-Honey is a former glamour model and editor of Penthouse magazine.
She has also appeared on Page Three of The Sun.
Linzi has just self-published her second book – Every Shade of Black – which is an erotic fiction novel.
This second novel has also been published through Matador, the self-publishing imprint of The Troubador Publishing Group.
I wanted to catch up with Linzi to find out what she'd learned since writing her first book and why she'd decided to work with Matador for a second time.
This Week's Interview:
Linzi's First Interview:
Find Out More:
1) Linzi's new author website: https://linzisbooks.com/
2) Linzi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/linzidrewhoney
3) Linzi on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/linzi.drewhoney
Check Out The Author's Books On Amazon
[amazon_link asins='1784625302,1789013860′ template='ProductCarousel' store='author-pt-21′ marketplace='UK' link_id='a7cce839-966f-11e8-948c-99cfb40d7621′]
This Week's Talking Points
1) Matador Self-Publishing: https://www.troubador.co.uk/matador.asp
2) Check out Linzi's book: https://www.troubador.co.uk/book_info.asp?bookid=3557
3) Lisa Jewell: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lisa-Jewell/e/B001IO9ULM
This Week’s Self-Publishing News
This week's Alliance of Independent Authors news update: https://selfpublishingadvice.org/self-publishing-news-indies-in-bookstores/