Gary Collins has a very interesting and unique background that includes military intelligence, Special Agent for the U.S. State Department Diplomatic Security Service, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
His background and expert knowledge brings a much-needed perspective to today's areas of simple living, health, nutrition, entrepreneurship, self-help and being more self-reliant.
He holds an AS degree in Exercise Science, BS in Criminal Justice, and MS in Forensic Science.
In addition to being a best selling author, he has taught at the University College level, consulted and trained college level athletes, and been interviewed for his expertise on various subjects by CBS Sports, Coast to Coast AM, The RT Network, and FOX News to name a few.
This Week's Interview:
Find Out More:
1) Writing website: https://www.thesimplelifenow.com/
2) Pinterest page: https://www.pinterest.com/thesimplelifenow/
3) Twitter page: https://twitter.com/SimpleLifeNow
4) Amazon author page: https://www.amazon.com/Gary-Collins/e/B009MSJDD6
5) YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/thesimplelifenow
Check Out The Author's Books On Amazon
[amazon_link asins='B07BJDM5SJ,B07CMGQR8F,1570673543′ template='ProductCarousel' store='author-pt-21′ marketplace='UK' link_id='05ab9206-e9c1-11e8-9c54-a58123c866e0′]