In my second interview with Jon Evans, we chat about the collaborative process which has just culminated in us launching a trilogy of military sci-fi books together in December 2019-January 2020.
We agreed to collaborate after recording our first interview for the podcast, after my initial reluctance.
Jon usually writes with his brother, James, but for this project, we shared the writing credits on this book.
In this interview, we discuss the entire process, including what went well and what didn't go quite so well.
Writing collaborations with Jon Evans:
Order Incursion here
Order Armada here
Jon's first interview:
This Week's Talking Points
1) Author website: https://jonevansbooks.com/
2) Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/jonevansauthor/
3) Amazon author page: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Jon-Evans/e/B074T284JT/
4) Goodreads page: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/17101115.Jon_Evans
5) Jon & James' business website: imaginarybrother.com
6) Imaginary Brother on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ImaginaryBrotherPublishing/
7) StoryShop writing tool: https://storyshop.io/
8) Podium audiobook publishing: https://podiumpublishing.com/
Paul's Podcast Diary Archive
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.