Rachel Amphlett is the bestselling author of the Dan Taylor thriller series, as well as a number of standalone crime thrillers.
Originally from the UK and currently based in Brisbane, Australia, her novels appeal to a worldwide audience, and have been compared to Robert Ludlum, Lee Child, and Michael Crichton.
With plotlines ripped straight out of the news, the international settings and colourful characters bring the world of modern espionage to life, exploring complex technology while providing an adrenalin-fuelled reading experience.
Rachel is releasing the first book in her new Kay Hunter series on 6th December 2016.
Episode 35, release date Monday 31st October, 2016
Find Out More:
Rachel's website: https://www.rachelamphlett.com/
Follow Rachel on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RachelAmphlett
Rachel's Goodreads page: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5070038.Rachel_Amphlett
Rachel's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/rachelamphlett.author/
Rachel on Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/search?query=Rachel%20Amphlett
Rachel on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/author/rachel-amphlett/id453265734
Rachel's UK Amazon page: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rachel-Amphlett/e/B005EK7TRI
Rachel's Promo Videos:
An example of one of Rachel's Twitter promos:
— Rachel Amphlett (@RachelAmphlett) September 23, 2016
One of Rachel's recent Facebook posts:
An example of Rachel's promotional activity:
1) White Gold: A Dan Taylor Thriller is available as an audio book … here it is on iTunes, right next to Helen Mirren reading Beatrix Potter!
2) Rachel reaches number 1 in the Amazon bestsellers with Mistake Creek:
3) Dragon Naturally Speaking: https://self-publishing-academy.com/DG [Dictation software/affiliate link]
Rachel's Dragon Dictation post – can you spot where the helicopter flew by?
4) Scrivener software: https://self-publishing-academy.com/SC [Recommended! This is an affiliate link]
5) Mark Dawson's Facebook Ads training: https://www.selfpublishingformula.com/facebook-advertising-for-authors/ [Recommended! Both Rachel & I have completed this training]
6) Draft2Digital aggregation service: https://www.draft2digital.com/PaulTeague
7) Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/
8) Books2Read.com for universal links: https://books2read.com/
9) BookLinker: Universal Amazon links for authors: https://www.booklinker.net/
10) Building an email list with Nick Stephenson: https://www.blog.yourfirst10kreaders.com/
11) Promo graphic for Rachel's new series:
12) Bargain Booksy book promo site: https://www.bargainbooksy.com/
13) eBookSoda promo sites: https://www.bargainbooksy.com/
14) JD Smith Design, Rachel's cover designer: https://www.jdsmith-design.com/
This Week’s Self-Publishing News
The Alliance of Independent Authors news update for Friday 28th October 2016: https://selfpublishingadvice.org/self-publishing-news-eyes-on-the-prize/