Joseph Alexander has been a guitarist and expert music tutor for over 20 years.
His tuition books are published in four languages and have sold over thousands of copies to widespread critical acclaim.
Recently his books passed £1,000,000 in revenue and he is currently writing a guide book to self-publishing for authors.
Joseph travels constantly and has lived in many countries, choosing to build a location-free online business.
Episode 76, release date Monday 14th August, 2017
Find Out More:
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Joseph-Alexander/e/B008VW6Q0M
[amazon_link asins='1911267981,1503319210,1503317110,1480170496,1502492059,1483930459,B01BNMW4UM,1503086216′ template='ProductCarousel' store='author-pt-21′ marketplace='UK' link_id='0215229d-965b-11e8-8485-cde2af215648′]
Interview Talking Points:
1) Joseph uses the Active Campaign email marketing software: http://www.activecampaign.com
2) Ian Sutherland's Author Platform Sidekick service: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/APS [My affiliate link]
3) It's a tiny picture, but this image shows the dominance of Joseph's books on Amazon … the majority of those titles belong to him!
4) On stage with Joseph at the Amazon Academy event in Manchester:
5) Joseph's appearance on the Alli monthly chat with Orna Ross:
This Week’s Self-Publishing News
The Alliance of Independent Authors April 1st 2016 news update: https://selfpublishingadvice.org/self-publishing-news-changing-platforms/