Episode 85, release date Monday 16th October, 2017
From dystopian science-fiction to fast-paced and in-depth techno-thrillers, Craig Martelle provides his readers with edge of the seat adventure and suspense.
He’s taken his more than twenty years of experience in the Marine Corps, his legal education, and his business consulting career to write believable characters living in a real world.
Craig is an extremely prolific self-published author and one of the names behind the very successful 20BooksTo50k brand.
Through a bizarre series of events, Craig and his wife ended up in Fairbanks, Alaska where they get to watch the northern lights from their driveway.
Find Out More:
1) Writing website: http://www.craigmartelle.com/
2) Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorCraigMartelle/
3) Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/rick_banik
4) Amazon author page: https://www.amazon.com/Craig-Martelle/e/B01AQVF3ZY
6) Craig's Kurtherian News website: http://kurtherianbooks.com/craig-martelle/
7) LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/craigmartelle/
[amazon_link asins='B01CDFYFE6,B074XJ6HHY,B076DKQMQ7,1537773364,B074CCZVGZ,1542611199,B06XDZ556T,B01GQLVHXK,B076GPZ93X' template='ProductCarousel' store='author-pt-21′ marketplace='UK' link_id='4d6aaa6a-b23b-11e7-a9d6-77243f21d754′]
Interview Talking Points:
1) 20BooksVegas: http://20booksvegas.com/
2) 20BooksLondon: http://20bookslondon.com/ [See you there?]
3) 20BooksTo50k Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/781495321956934/ [Highly recommended]
4) Tom Edwards designs many of Craig's covers: http://www.tomedwardsdesign.com/
5) Jonathan Brazee, an author who was in the miltary: http://www.jonathanbrazee.com/
6) Justin Sloan is a previous guest on this podcast: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/episode-63-justin-sloan/
7) Dave Chesson is a previous guest on this podcast: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/episode-80-dave-chesson/
8) Chris Fox – author and very fast writer! http://www.chrisfoxwrites.com/
9) Mark Dawson's courses: https://selfpublishingformula.com/courses/