Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 10th September 2016.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
Paul’s Podcast Diary
1) The Forgotten Children, 10k+ words written this week, the first draft word count stands at 21,359.
2) A future guest is Edward Trayer from The Wishing Shelf Awards at https://www.thewsa.co.uk/ [Recommended]
3) My WordPress In 1 Hour For Authors Webinar
Register here: https://paulteague.com/webinar25
4) The Festival of Writing in York [Recommended]
5) Ian Sutherland's Advanced Twitter Strategies for Authors here: https://www.advancedauthorstrategies.com/advanced-twitter-strategies-for-authors/
6) Future guest, Dave Gaughran, author of Let's Get digital: https://davidgaughran.wordpress.com/
This Week’s Self-Publishing News
The Alliance of Independent Authors news update for Friday 9th September 2016: https://selfpublishingadvice.org/self-publishing-news-indie-author-fringe/