Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Monday 13th June 2016.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
Paul’s Podcast Diary
1) Crime Story 2016: https://www.crimestory.co.uk/
2) Book Funnel: https://bookfunnel.com/
3) Mark Dawson's Self-Publishing Formula podcast: https://www.selfpublishingformula.com/category/podcast/ [Recommended!]
This week's word counts for ‘Don't Tell Meg' was 12,408 words. That's a lot! It's a bit excessive, but I'm gripped by the story 🙂 Here's the proof from my Scrivener stats:
4) The Self-Publishing Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/self-publishing-podcast-writing/id522665152 (Recommended)
5) Borderlines Carlisle Book Festival 2016: https://www.borderlinescarlisle.co.uk/
This Week’s Self-Publishing News
The Alliance of Independent Authors June 10th 2016 news update: https://selfpublishingadvice.org/this-weeks-self-publishing-news-17/