Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Monday 15th August 2016.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
Paul’s Podcast Diary
1) My writing with The Murder Place:
My editor is Helen Fazal, you can listen to her podcast interview here: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/episode-13-helen-fazal/
2) I use GetResponse for my email marketing: https://www.paulteague.com/getresponse [Affiliate link]
I use PremiumBeat for my music: https://www.premiumbeat.com/
Here is version 1 of my promo video for The Secret Bunker, this is going to be improved!
4) Bryan Cohen's Best Page Forward service: https://www.bestpageforward.net/
5) Scotland's Secret Bunker: https://www.secretbunker.co.uk/
6) My books added to KDP Select until 10th November:
7) Potential publishers for Don't Tell Meg (they'll be receiving a copy!)
Joffe Books: https://www.joffebooks.com/
Evidence Press: https://evidencepress.com/
Fahrenheit Press: https://www.fahrenheit-press.com/
Bloodhound Books: https://www.bloodhoundbooks.com/
This Week’s Self-Publishing News
The Alliance of Independent Authors news update for August 12th 2016: https://selfpublishingadvice.org/self-publishing-news-2/