Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 1st October 2016.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
Paul’s Podcast Diary
1) Catching up with my writing on The Forgotten Children/Thriller 3 on Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th.
It took a 5.45am start on Saturday and a 5am start on Sunday to catch up:
2) This week's writing progress:
3) My Borderlines Self-Publishing workshop is now full – hurrah!
4) Publishers receiving a copy of thriller 1 … soon:
Fahrenheit Press: https://www.fahrenheit-press.com/
5) Access my WordPress For Authors in 1 Hour webinar replay: https://www.paulteague.com/wordpress-in-one-hour/
6) Borderlines Book Festival: https://www.borderlinescarlisle.co.uk/
7) My quarterly planning goals
a) Q3 targets achieved
b) Q4 targets
This Week’s Self-Publishing News
The Alliance of Independent Authors news update for Friday 30th September 2016: https://selfpublishingadvice.org/self-publishing-news-where-are-we-heading/