Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 1st June, 2019.
Coming up this week:
- I’m making my way through my edit of So Many Lies – I’ll have a progress report for you from the world’s most reluctant editor
- I have BookBub news after a wait of almost 1 week this time around
- Amazon made me an offer this week … but I knocked them back!
- PLUS My BookFunnel changes, KDP reporting gets a very welcome makeover and how I still squeezed in a bit of writing over the past 7 days
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
This Week's Talking Points
1) This week's writing – author notes for Left for Dead:
2) David Gaughran's excellent Amazon Ads training:
3) When you're logged into your KDP dashboard, this is where you'll find the new reports: https://kdpreports.amazon.com/royalties
4) MailMunch: https://www.mailmunch.com/pricing/
5) Taken on Trust (working title):
This Week On Social Media
[POSTS GO HERE]
Paul's Podcast Diary Archive
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.