Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 1st July, 2017.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) My Q3 (July-Sept) goals (personal financial goals hidden as are family visits):
2) My most popular Tweet ever – and it's about Cliff Richard 🙂
Meeting Cliff Richard backstage at Lincoln … Cliff played Skiffle with my dad in the 50s pic.twitter.com/LT5NsiXh3E
— Paul Teague (@PaulTeagueUK) June 24, 2017
3) MailerLite is my current recommended writing tool: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/ML
4) My courses on Teachable:
How To Use Vellum On A PC: http://self-publishing-academy.teachable.com/p/how-to-use-vellum-on-a-pc/
Self-Publishing Academy: http://self-publishing-academy.teachable.com/p/self-publishing-academy/
5) 20BooksTo50k Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/781495321956934/ [Highly recoemmended!]
6) Burden of Gult on pre-release: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Burden-Guilt-Paul-J-Teague-ebook/dp/B071XJKZMM/
7) Caledonian Sleeper: https://www.sleeper.scot/
8) WebinarJam: https://www.webinarjam.com/
9) BookFunnel: https://bookfunnel.com/
10) InstaFreebie: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/IF [My affiliate link]
11) Sell More Books Show: http://sellmorebooksshow.com/
This Week’s Self-Publishing News