Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 2nd May 2020.
Coming up this week:
- I’ve been on my 3rd blog tour this week – I’ll let you know how things went for So Many Lies
- I’ll have my monthly figures for my boxset promo – plot spoiler, it did WAY better in April than it did in March and I have a surprise to share too
- I just bumped the release of my 2nd non-fiction release of the year … the paperback and ebook went live today!
- AND I’ve been on an Ingram Spark paperback listing frenzy this week
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) Flintlock covers book design: https://www.flintlockcovers.com/
2) My new non-fiction book:
3) Ingram Spark: https://www.ingramspark.com/
4) Alliance of Independent Authors: https://www.allianceindependentauthors.org/members/join/
This Week's Mentions
@paulteagueuk adorable #writerspet photo for the podcast:) pic.twitter.com/lWzQCCyQjc
— Daniel Soule (@Grammatologer) April 25, 2020
Fast Access Links
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.
You can access my email archives here
My parkrun updates here
Leave a Reply