Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 2nd March, 2019.
Coming up this week:
- Why there are signs of diminishing returns on BookBub this week
- The results of my three list-building promos which have been running this week
- We’re into the home straight as I’m now into the final 10k words of my second book of 2019
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) This week's BookBub – got me to number 1 in all of my (free) categories:
2) I though that my downloads were considerably lower on promo day, but here's the comparison on my July 2018 and February 2019 promos – I'd reckoned on 50% of the income:
3) This week's writing progress:
Paul's Podcast Diary Archive
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.
Leave a Reply