Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 3rd June, 2017.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
This Week's Talking Points
1) This week's writing progress – 5161 words on Friday, another 5k to come on Saturday:
2) I forgot to mention that Don't Tell Meg had been longlisted for the Retreat West First Chapter Competition – more info at http://www.retreatwest.co.uk/
3) The ALLi Author Fringe event running all day on June 3rd: http://selfpublishingadvice.org/indie-author-fringe-newcomers-read-this-first/
4) My How To Use Vellum On A PC …
My original blog post: https://paulteague.com/how-to-use-vellum-on-a-pc/
My Teachable course: http://self-publishing-academy.teachable.com/p/how-to-use-vellum-on-a-pc/
View the course as it's sold on Clickbank: https://use-vellum-on-a-pc.com/ [At the time of publishing, still needs work!]
5) My WordPress Unboxed book on Amazon: https://books2read.com/WP
6) I've just moved over to MailerLite for email marketing: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/ML
7) Here's my affiliate link for InstaFreebie – this is a great way to build a mailing list! https://self-publishing-journeys.com/IF
8) My book numbers from the past month – firstly income from my new crime books:
My overall sales and numbers:
This Week’s Self-Publishing News
The Alliance of Independent Authors news update: http://selfpublishingadvice.org/self-publishing-news-indie-breaktrough/
Leave a Reply