Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary Season 5, Episode 8 for Saturday 4th March 2023.
Show notes for this week's episode …
1) Curtis Brown, plan your novel in 10 steps: https://www.curtisbrowncreative.co.uk/blog/how-to-plan-your-novel-in-ten-steps
2) Matthew J. Holmes gave a single link to his back catalogue of emails: https://www.matthewjholmes.com/blog
3) ALLi indie author earnings survey: https://selfpublishingadvice.org/self-publishing-news-alli-launches-indie-author-income-survey/
4) How to scale your ads – Nicholas Erik: https://nicholaserik.com/how-to-scale-your-ads/ [Note: video may have been taken down!]
5) Lastpass security breach update: https://blog.lastpass.com/2023/03/security-incident-update-recommended-actions/
6) An inside look into how murders are investigated – replay link at https://vimeo.com/showcase/7049815/video/803483613 UK-centric, presentation by S of A
7) Piwick website analytics: https://piwik.pro/
8) Publishwide book sales reporting: https://publishwide.com/
9) Great PublishDrive newsletter this month – I’ve shared 3 x more articles – two for beginners, one very useful for everybody who lists wide.
10) Change.org Amazon petition: https://www.change.org/p/stop-the-unfair-removal-of-titles-on-amazon-change-the-kdp-select-policy
11) Documentary on Hull's Headscarf Heroes: