Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 4th April 2020.
Coming up this week:
- In a special episode this week I’ll be revealing the details of the TOP SECRET fiction project I’ve been running since February
- I’ll tell you how I have managed to accrue over 1.8 MILLION page reads in the 31 days of March
- I’ll explain how I've just had my first ever 5-figure sales month … and that's without having to rely on a Bookbub featured deal
- I also hit the Top 15 of ALL paid books in Amazon UK during March, rubbing shoulders with Lee Child and JK Rowling, David Baldacci, Davis Walliams and more
- AND you’ll discover how that was all generated from over 15k ebook sales at 99p book
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
This Week's Talking Points
1) Read my full report on the 5-Figure Fiction Formula at http://paulteague.com/march20
2) My book on podcasting is now available to purchase:
3) The Aspiring Authors podcast: https://aspiringauthors.podbean.com/
4) The Worried Writer podcast: https://www.worriedwriter.com/
5) At last! A winning game against my mum 🙂
6) My So Many Lies blog tour is now being previewed:
COMING SOON: PAUL J. TEAGUES TWO YEARS So Many Lies @PAULTEAGUEUK… https://t.co/KNfOf4UeCM on @bloglovin
— Sarah Hardy (@sarahhardy681) March 30, 2020
This Week's Mentions
@PaulTeagueUK Frodo wondering what will be the big surprise on the next podcast…. #mustbebig #selfpublishingjourney pic.twitter.com/LBVEWeGjrT
— Adriana Licio (@adrianalici) March 31, 2020
Thanks so much @PaulTeagueUK for the shout-out on your #selfpublishingjourneys podcast today 😊
Glad you had a good birthday! I did too – and we are exactly the same age 😂 Not only that but our wedding anniv. is in April too #weirdcoincidences My daughter made these for me 😍 pic.twitter.com/XoIljyyAqX
— Julie Stock (@wood_beez48) March 28, 2020
Happy belated birthday @PaulTeagueUK ! 🎉🎉
English breakfast sounds lovely and makes me miss my uni days in London 😊
I’m listening to the podcast while it’s snowing heavily in Tokyo! Crazy! Looking forward to the surprise next week! pic.twitter.com/lKIaROpdaE
— Sid is writing/editing (@sebouvier) March 29, 2020
Fast Access Links
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.
You can access my email archives here
My parkrun updates here
Leave a Reply