Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 4th May, 2019.
Coming up this week:
- How I just achieved my highest number of replies to a mailout EVER … and no, they weren’t refund requests!
- What I learned from finally getting around to listening to a couple of audio books by Dean Wesley Smith
- I’ll be talking to Kinga Jentetics CEO & Co-founder @ PublishDrive about the publishing platform, how it can help authors and what’s planned for the future
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
This Week's Talking Points
1) Publishdrive: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/PD [My affiliate link]
2) Video interview with Kinga Jentetics:
3) This week's writing progress:
4) Check out my monthly emails: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/my-monthly-emails/
5) Audiobooks by Dean Wesley-Smith:
6) Heinlein's Rules for Writers: https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/421667-heinlein-s-rules-for-writers-rule-one-you-must-write-rule
Paul's Podcast Diary Archive
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.
4 replies to "Paul’s Podcast Diary 151 (Saturday 4th May, 2019)"