Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 5th August, 2017.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) This week's writing progress – 500 words of a short story teaser and writing 5k words on Saturday:
2) I'm now a member of the International Thriller Writers: http://thrillerwriters.org/
I'm also a member of the Society of Authors: http://www.societyofauthors.org/
The ‘must-have' membership for indie authors is The Alliance of Independent Authors [My affiliate link]
3) My Mailchimp Unboxed book: https://books2read.com/EMarketing
4) I have entered the Writer's Digest e-book awards: http://www.writersdigest.com/writers-digest-competitions/self-published-ebook-awards
5) My books on Google Play 🙂
6) Recommended podcast – Begin Self-Publishing with Tim Lewis: http://beginselfpublishing.com/
7) I've been taking part in this Giveaway over the past week: https://authorsxp.com/giveaways/giveaway
6) Where you've been listening this week:
— Tim @ Stoneham Press (@StonehamPress) July 29, 2017
— Pip Reid (@pip_dumbill) July 30, 2017
This is the aftermath! pic.twitter.com/GP3fHjZjzQ
— Nathan Burrows (@NathanBurrowsUK) August 3, 2017
This Week’s Self-Publishing News