Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 6th April, 2019.
Coming up this week:
- I’ve got my Q2 goals all teed up and ready to go – I’ll let you know what I’ll be up to between April & June this year
- I’ve made a radical change in favour of KDP Select – I’ll share my strategy with you this episode
- Why it’s time for another BB submission already!
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) My Q2/2019 goals:
2) Ongoing marketing tasks:
3) Book recommended by Bill Cokas from http://www.margawriterville.com/
4) My monthly emails: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/my-monthly-emails/
5) E-Reader News Today promos: https://ereadernewstoday.com/bargain-and-free-book-submissions/
6) Jon Cronshaw's Stop Booking Around:
This Week On Social Media
@PaulTeagueUK A little clarification is in order. Last week I was at Kelowna Fan Experience and the bunny ear pic was a cosplayer. This weekend I was at @creativeinkfest to network with other authors. pic.twitter.com/rB2xnCzkUU
— Edwin Downward is writing (@edwindownward) April 1, 2019
Paul's Podcast Diary Archive