Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 7th March 2020.
Coming up this week:
- My ‘chalk & cheese’ psychological thriller Two Years After has been on blog tour all week – so what was the final verdict?
- I’ve taken the decision this week NOT to attend LBF & SPF Live – I’ll be explaining why
- Wednesday was my last day of salaried work – I’ll let you know what’s coming up next. Plot spoiler – my tea consumption is likely to increase!
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
This Week's Talking Points
1) Phase 6:
My sci-fi novel Phase 6 is set in a dystopian future where the world is entering Phase 6 of a WHO defined pandemic. Isn't it amazing how sci-fi often mimics real life! pic.twitter.com/rkYoaAuj3M
— Paul Teague (@PaulTeagueUK) March 2, 2020
2) Check out K-Lytics at: https://k-lytics.com/webinar-alex-newton
3) My blog tour:
ICYMI It's the start of the #TwoYearsAfter by @PaulTeagueUK #BlogTour today. Check out @NickiRICHARDS7 fab #Review who says, “It's a well written,gripping,shocking and enthralling thriller…”https://t.co/K6y0s1gO6q pic.twitter.com/6xrYwI2Ook
— BookOnTheBrightSide (@BOTBSPublicity) March 2, 2020
4) Dan Soule's adventures this week:
Slight overkill on the teaching room today. 500 seat lecture hall at the Royal College of Surgeons Ireland for 12 participants. Nice and grand:) Spring had sprung on St Stephen's Green outside. Compare that to the cool anatomy art on the walls inside.#phdchat @PaulTeagueUK pic.twitter.com/AfBGub7ggj
— Daniel Soule (@Grammatologer) March 4, 2020