Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 7th April, 2018.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
This Week's Talking Points
1) Book Adrenalin: https://bookadrenaline.com/
2) Book Barbarian: http://bookbarbarian.com/
3) Freebooksy: https://www.freebooksy.com/
4) Who To Trust: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Who-Trust-Paul-J-Teague-ebook/dp/B07B6RQ579/
5) My planning board for Quarter 2/2018:
This Week’s Self-Publishing News
The Alliance of Independent Authors news update: https://selfpublishingadvice.org/self-publishing-news-a-bad-week-for-adult-content/
Leave a Reply