Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 20th May, 2017.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
This Week's Talking Points
1) Scotland's Secret Bunker in Fife: http://www.secretbunker.co.uk/
2) I have booked my ticket for Feb 3-4, 2018 Runnymede-on-Thames 20BookLondon.
This is the event website: http://20bookslondon.com/
The 20BooksTo50k Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/781495321956934/ [Highly recommended!]
3) The Glasgow Gathering, online marketers' event: http://glasgowgathering.com/details/
4) John Hindmarsh's podcast interview: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/episode-70-john-hindmarsh/
5) Our visit to Alicante – funded by book sales 🙂
This Week’s Self-Publishing News