Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 9th June, 2018.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
This Week's Talking Points
1) Amazon Author Academy
2) Meeting this week's guest – Miles Hudson – in person at Amazon Author Academy:
3) My podcast survey: https://goo.gl/forms/RF6gkXh3PsjMhSIZ2
4) This week's writing progress – from Thursday and Friday this week:
5) Pip Reid's excellent podcast interview about Pinterest marketing: https://selfpublishingformula.com/episode-121/
6) Staunch Book Prize: http://staunchbookprize.com/about-2/
7) This week on Twitter:
— Edwin Downward (@edwindownward) June 5, 2018
@PaulTeagueUK – Further to your question on your podcast diary as to what a covered reservoir is…well it’s just basically a reservoir covered over with a layer of grass. It’s very common in London where there isn’t really enough space for a normal reservoir… pic.twitter.com/oQzN1YiRoR
— Tim Lewis @ Stoneham Press (@StonehamPress) June 3, 2018
Listening from all the way down southern Italy. I’m going to work during 2nd June Celebration. TY for the podcast so honest & informative pic.twitter.com/9BbEf2R1B4
— Turisti per Sbaglio (@TuristiPer) June 2, 2018
This Week’s Self-Publishing News