Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 9th February, 2019.
Coming up this week:
- ‘The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry’ … it’s certainly been one of those weeks!
- It’s curtains for some of my paperbacks – I’ll explain why I did it …
- Covers and edits have been booked in until the end of the year
- It’s official! I’ve written a book in 3 weeks flat! Now onto the next book …
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
This Week's Talking Points
1) This week's writing progress:
2) I'm getting on very well with Book Brush at https://bookbrush.com/
3) I'm getting my Secret Bunker paperbacks formatted with http://www.frostbitepublishing.com/
4) I've booked five covers with Stuart Bache (for summer 2019): http://stuartbache.co.uk/
5) Bargain Booksy promo site: https://www.bargainbooksy.com/
6) I've found some great keyword info in genre-based K-Lytics reports: http://k-lytics.com/
This Week On Social Media
Paul's Podcast Diary Archive
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.