Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 9th March, 2019.
Coming up this week:
- My 2nd book of the year is now completed after a 4-day writeathon last week
- I take an unscheduled skive day because it’s all proven a bit too much
- My BookBub promo continues to spread the love
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) This week's word count:
2) Apple Books screen shots:
3) PublishDrive – highly recommended! My referral link here
4) Science Fiction and Fantasy Marketing podcast: https://www.marketingsff.com/
Paul's Podcast Diary Archive