Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 10th March, 2018.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) Saturdays's writing progress – 5566 words:
2) Crime and Publishment event: http://www.crimeandpublishment.co.uk/
3) Martha Carr, future guest: https://marthacarr.com/
4) Graham Smith, future guest: https://grahamsmithauthor.com/
5) Jon Cronshaw, future guest: https://joncronshaw.com/
This Week’s Self-Publishing News