Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 10th June, 2017.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
This Week's Talking Points
1) Last week's writing progress – this is Saturday and Sunday's writing:
2) Mailchimp 1st automated email ‘how-to' video: https://youtu.be/4NXjlTfiYuI
3) My meagre Google Play sales:
4) What Makes a $100k Author: 8 Findings Every Author Should Know
ALLi video presentation: http://selfpublishingadvice.org/indie-author-fringe-june-2017-agenda/
5) My Instafreebie Leads Explosion presentation: http://selfpublishingadvice.org/instafreebie-explosion-how-to-add-thousands-of-targeted-readers-to-your-email-list-paul-teague/
6) Grammarly: https://app.grammarly.com/ [Useful editing tool!]
7) My MailChimp automation video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NXjlTfiYuI
This Week’s Self-Publishing News