Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 10th November, 2018.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) Martha Carr's excellent 20Books video:
2) I'm now selling on Kobo in 83 countries:
3) PublishDrive article ref: publishing on Google Play: https://publishdrive.com/5-facts-didnt-know-publishing-google-play/
4) Genius Link – recommended tool: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/Genius [My affiliate link]
5) My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIwC_CxN610LnND85ONQ2nA
6) My thriller website: https://paulteague.co.uk/
7) Pretty Link – recommended for WordPress users: https://wordpress.org/plugins/pretty-link/
8) Books2Read – recommended for all authors who are listed wide: https://books2read.com
This Week On Social Media
@PaulTeagueUK Stopped to take this pick of the conditions I was driving in as I listen to your podcast diary. Fun fact, you'd just mentioned another listener talking about a dark alley. pic.twitter.com/cRrvpPAC4I
— Edwin Downward (@edwindownward) November 4, 2018
— Tim Lewis @ Stoneham Press (@StonehamPress) November 6, 2018
This Week’s Self-Publishing News
The Alliance of Independent Authors news update: https://selfpublishingadvice.org/self-publishing-news-amazons-two-futures/
Paul's Podcast Diary Archive
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.