Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 12th August, 2017.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) This week's writing progress – 5044 words written on Saturday 5th August, bringing my running total to about
2) Bookfunnel: https://bookfunnel.com/
3) Author's XP book promotion site: https://www.authorsxp.com [My affiliate link]
4) InstaFreebie: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/IF [My affiliate link]
5) Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/
6) My next book to be released is Burden of Guilt: https://books2read.com/Guilt
7) The Creative Penn podcast: https://www.thecreativepenn.com/ [Recommended podcast!]
8) The Sell More books Show: http://sellmorebooksshow.com/ [Recommended podcast!]
9) Dave Chesson's Kindlepreneur website: https://kindlepreneur.com/
10) Caledonian Sleeper train: https://www.sleeper.scot/
This Week’s Self-Publishing News
The Alliance of Independent Authors news update: https://selfpublishingadvice.org/self-publishing-news-changing-platforms/
Leave a Reply