Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 14th April, 2018.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) Stuart Bache book covers website: http://stuartbache.co.uk/
2) New Writing North: http://newwritingnorth.com/
3) Miles Hudson, future guest: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Miles-Hudson/e/B005FKP8UM
4) Book Adrenaline: https://bookadrenaline.com/
5) Dead of Night hit 3 x USA charts as a result of the promo:
6) Freebooksy: https://www.freebooksy.com/
7) On Twitter this week:
— Tim Lewis @ Stoneham Press (@StonehamPress) March 31, 2018
This Week’s Self-Publishing News