Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 14th July, 2018.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) This week's writing progress – So Many Lies (draft 1) is now completed:
2) Ingram Spark books – my box of books:
3) Kobo promos:
4) BookFunnel print codess: https://blog.bookfunnel.com/2018/announcing-print-codes/
5) Recommended WordPress article: https://www.targetinternet.com/the-digital-marketing-podcast-episode-189-the-joys-of-wordpress/
6) Worth trying out this service to make book covers: https://bookcoverzone.com/
7) My podcast sales page: hhttps://expresspodcasts.co.uk/
8) On Twitter this week:
— Edwin Downward (@edwindownward) July 8, 2018
Listened to this show before watching today’s big game. pic.twitter.com/nGMypzwmYh
— Tim Lewis @ Stoneham Press (@StonehamPress) July 7, 2018
This Week’s Self-Publishing News
Find Out More:
I post my social & digital marketing information – including ‘how-to' items about self-publishing – at https://www.paulteague.com/
My author websites are:
https://thesecretbunker.net/ [Sci-fi/dystopian trilogy]
https://thegridtrilogy.com/ [Sci-fi/dystopian trilogy]
https://paulteague.net/ [General author website]
https://www.facebook.com/paulteagueauthor/ [My Facebook author page]
https://twitter.com/secretbunkerfan [My Twitter author page]