Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 14th October, 2017.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) This week's writing progress:
2) My Goodreads Giveaway:
4) Dragon Dictation information: https://learn-dragon-fast.com/
5) The Alliance of Independent Authors October Fringe event: https://selfpublishingadvice.org/what-is-indie-author-fringe/
You can access the Ingram Spark free set-up offer at http://www.ingramspark.com/lp/format-benefits
6) Jon Cronshaw has launched his own podcast diary at: https://joncronshaw.com/
7) Librarything – good for digital giveaways: https://www.librarything.com/
9) 20BooksTo50k event in the UK: http://20bookslondon.com/
10) How's this for cool places to be listening to the podcast 🙂
— Julie Cordiner (@Julie_Cordiner) October 12, 2017
— double r double f (@PatrickSherriff) October 8, 2017
This Week’s Self-Publishing News