Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 16th February, 2019.
Coming up this week:
- I’m back on BookFunnel and BookSweeps building up my list of subscribers
- The first of my new-style blog posts was published this week – all created with the help of my readers!
- How I simplified my systems this week by re-publishing some old paperbacks …
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
This Week's Talking Points
1) This week's word count:
2) My BookFunnel promos:
3) My Park Run results page: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/parkrun/
4) My first blog post using reader input: https://paulteague.com/should-authors-use-violence-in-books/
5) BookBrush: https://bookbrush.com/
6) BookSweeps listing building: https://booksweeps.com/
This Week On Social Media
@PaulTeagueUK Just listening to your podcast while checking out local hotel options pic.twitter.com/u7EHqCZ3e3
— Tim Lewis @ Stoneham Press (@StonehamPress) February 10, 2019
Paul's Podcast Diary Archive
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.
Leave a Reply