Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 16th March, 2019.
Coming up this week:
- It’s on! I signed the contract for my Military Sci-Fi collaboration this week … I can now share the details with you 🙂
- After much dithering, I’m finally RE-booked in to 20Books Edinburgh
- Why I’m tweaking my writing plans – AGAIN!
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
This Week's Talking Points
1) This week's word count:
Sat 9th – 5,487
Sun 10th – 5,086
Thurs 14th – 5,085
Fri 15th – 5124
Total = 20,782
2) Great for your sole trader virtual address: https://www.ukpostbox.com/
3) David Gaughran's BookBub guide – highly recommended:
4) 20BooksEdinburgh – still places left! https://craigmartelle.wufoo.com/forms/20books-edinburgh-2019/
5) New Author Podcast with Jerry Evanoff: http://www.jerryevanoff.com/podcast/
This Week On Social Media
— Edwin Downward (@edwindownward) March 10, 2019
— Tim Lewis @ Stoneham Press (@StonehamPress) February 23, 2019
Paul's Podcast Diary Archive
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.