Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Monday 26th August, 2019.
Coming up this week:
- I get more of the good, the bad and the ugly of my writing, this time with editor, Julie Cordiner
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at email@example.com.
Julie Cordiner Talking Points
1) Contact Julie about her editing services here
2) Festival of Writing: https://jerichowriters.com/festival-of-writing/
3) Debbie Alper editing: http://www.debialper.co.uk/editing-services/
This is the course Julie and I were discussing: https://members.jerichowriters.com/bazaar/self-editing-novel-online-course/
4) 3 Rules For Using Commas Without Looking Like An Idiot: https://www.businessinsider.com/a-guide-to-proper-comma-use-2013-9?r=US&IR=T
5) Julie's Scrivener tip:
6) Julie's contact details if you want book in an edit: https://juliecordinerauthor.com/contact/
Or contact via Twitter: https://twitter.com/julie_cordiner
Paul's Podcast Diary Archive
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.