Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 31st August, 2019.
Coming up this week:
- I’ve just finished writing my SIXTH book of 2019 I start writing the seventh next Thursday!
- It’s been a subscriber-FEST this week, with my Booksweeps leads being sent over PLUS three of my own giveaway events concluding … I’ll share the surprising results
- AND I’m back with BookBub, submitting two of my books for Featured Deals this week AND I have BIG news about that 🙂
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) Ads for Authors book;
3) Elizabeth Mackey cover design: http://www.elizabethmackeygraphics.com/
4) This month's email to my subscribers: https://preview.mailerlite.com/t0d7b8
5) Here is the web page I'm driving traffic to in my Bing & Google ads: https://paulteague.co.uk/now-you-see-her/
6) Examples of my ads on Google:
This week's mentions …
After a lot of thought and a detour to get a decent shot, here is a view of Mt. Baker across the border in Washington State USA, which, due to continuous venting, is considered by some as an active volcano. @PaulTeagueUK pic.twitter.com/Dxzvs55mHr
— Edwin Downward (@edwindownward) August 26, 2019
Paul's Podcast Diary Archive
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.