Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 5th October, 2019.
Coming up this week:
- I've got my quarter 4 goals for you, I'll reveal my new targets for the next 3 months
- I've got the result from my third request to list The Grid 1 on BookBub … I'll let you know how I got on
- The planning for my eighth book of the year has begun … And I've got news about a blog tour!
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
Note: I forgot to tell you about my blog tour progress this week … I'll bring you up-to-date next week 🙂
1) Check out Shaun Stevens' new book covers service: https://www.flintlockcovers.com/
2) My Q4 goals:
3) Weight goal proof with tasteful pixelation to hide bare feet 🙂
4) This week on Twitter … it's turf wars!
@PaulTeagueUK No bunnies until Tuesday. I've grabbed your episode of Self Publishing Spotlight but must confess I have trouble getting past how I would answer the questions to hear what the guest has to say. Tweeting this from work so decided to include a pic of my office view. pic.twitter.com/8t1tLAUBng
— Edwin Downward (@edwindownward) September 29, 2019
@PaulTeagueUK Listening to your show while on a train to Nottingham (very dull), so here’s a picture of @CSCarrigan’s dog Dixie that I met in Atlanta, who in this photo is slightly misbehaving. pic.twitter.com/oW2RoZIKFp
— Tim Lewis @Stoneham Press #indieAuthorChat (@StonehamPress) September 29, 2019
Paul's Podcast Diary Archive
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.