Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 16th November, 2019.
Coming up this week:
- Brace for impact! It's been my blog tour this week and the reviews have been coming in thick and fast!
- I've just released my week 10 book – Left for Dead – so that's the weekly releases now completed
- I'm coming into land with Truth Be Told … and I can't wait to get it finished and have a break from all the deadlines
- PLUS My big email Boo-Boo – prepare to have a good laugh at my expense!
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listen to my rapid review preview episode:
Show notes here: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/podcast-diary-169-2-09-09-2019/
This Week's Talking Points
1) Blog tour web links
This blog tour was superbly organised and delivered by Sarah Hardy from @BOTBSPublicity
You can listen to my interview with Sarah here: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/episode-106-sarah-hardy/
Day 5: 15th November
Day 4: 14th November
Day 3: 13th November
Day 2: 12th November
Day 1: 11th November
2) Scrivener alternatives – thanks to Kat and Dan for these:
3) StoryOrigin: https://storyoriginapp.com/
4) BookDoggy: https://bookdoggy.com/for-authors/
5) From Twitter:
— Edwin Downward (@edwindownward) November 14, 2019
Paul's Podcast Diary Archive