Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 18th January 2020.
Coming up this week:
- The 2020 writing has begun – I just wrote the first 5k words of End of Men today!
- My first non-fiction project of 2020 is also underway – I also started work on my podcast guide this week
- I’ve resolved a couple of things that I’ve been dithering about and I’ll let you know the outcomes in today’s update
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) This week's non-fiction:
2) This week's fiction:
3) Kirsten Oliphant, episode 175: https://createifwriting.com/sustaining-your-book-sales-and-yourself/
4) K-Lytics Crime, Thriller & Suspense report:
This Week's Mentions
— Edwin Downward (@edwindownward) January 13, 2020
— Tim Lewis @Stoneham Press #indieAuthorChat (@StonehamPress) January 17, 2020
Paul's Podcast Diary Archive
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.