Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 18th May, 2019.
Coming up this week:
- The end is in sight – I’m on target to finish my first draft of Left for Dead next week …
- I’ve just landed three big fish for a podcast interview
- What me and Captain James Cook have in common – it appears I’ve been publishing books for longer than anyone thought!
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) This week's word count:
2) Rob Moore's podcast on £0 to £100k in the quickest time:
3) The Anatomy of Story: 22 Steps to Becoming a Master Storyteller by John Truby (Paperback)
4) Cold call from https://mapleleafpublishinginc.com/
5) David Gaughran blog post on Mailchimp changes: https://davidgaughran.com/2019/05/16/mailchimp-alternatives-criticism-changes-pricing-plans/
6) I use Invoco to manage my business telephony: https://www.invoco.net/
7) BKKnights book promos: https://www.fiverr.com/bknights
This Week On Social Media
— Julie Cordiner (@Julie_Cordiner) May 12, 2019
Paul's Podcast Diary Archive
You can access every episode of Paul's Podcast Diary, in chronological order, here.