Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 4th March, 2017.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) ALLi Author Fringe promos have begun now, and we all get a nice graphic this time around 🙂
Find out more about the event on Saturday 18th March: http://selfpublishingadvice.org/lbf-indie-author-fringe-2017-speakers/
— IndieAuthorsAlliance (@IndieAuthorALLI) March 1, 2017
2) My Thrillers are now on pre-release, I've received my notifications that the books have to be ready by 19th March even though they're released on 23rd March.
Don't get caught out by this, you can lose the option to use pre-releases for a year if you don't hit the correct deadline date.
3) My InstaFreebie Giveaway event – first try!
My Giveaway page: https://freebie-books.com/
The leaderboard: https://freebie-books.com/leaderboard/
Promo images that I have made available to participants: https://freebie-books.com/giveaway-promotional-images/
The clicks are content between 8am on Monday 6th March until 8pm Sunday 12th March.
4) My new Amazon Author page for the thrillers: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Paul-J.-Teague/e/B06XBLSL6Q/
5) Details of the Crime & Publishment event that I'm attending next week: http://www.crimeandpublishment.co.uk/
6) Frostbite Publishing which I'm trying out as a formatting service for my 3 x thrillers: http://www.frostbitepublishing.com/
7) This week's writing progress: