Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 21st March 2020.
Coming up this week:
- I’ll be uploading the final interiors for two books this weekend – and I’ve got the cover for my next book already!
- I’m finally grappling with some essential data after managing to avoid some boring spreadsheet work
- I have BookBub news for you – how did The Grid 1 fare this week when I submitted it for a promo?
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If you're new to the podcast and want to easily access the back catalogue of podcast diaries, in chronological order, please check out this page.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) My new non-fiction book designed by Shaun Stevens at Flintlock Covers: https://www.flintlockcovers.com/
2) Readerlinks – great for tracking read-through in series: https://readerlinks.com/
3) Adriana Licio shared this blog post on social media: https://blog.stormwritingschool.com/write-while-freaking-out/
4) K-Lytics – great info for getting your book into the profitable categories: https://k-lytics.com/
This Week's Mentions
Thanks for the podcast Paul, it makes me feel connected to the wider world whilst locked in at home for #coronavirus. Not complaining because house has a garden and a most helpful gardener too… pic.twitter.com/EtY0jwqxQY
— Adriana Licio (@adrianalici) March 14, 2020