Welcome to Paul's Podcast Diary for Saturday 22nd July, 2017.
This diary charts my self-publishing journey – the ups the downs, the successes and the failures.
Everything goes into this diary, week-by-week, but you'll also find it a source of great tips, resources, tools, podcast recommendations and so on.
If I ever miss something out, or you'd like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week's Talking Points
1) This week's writing progress:
2) 20BooksTo50k in London: http://20bookslondon.com/
I originally booked through Booking.com so I could cancel my rooms if I needed to (which I did!) [My referral link btw]
Eventually I booked my room at the Travelodge in Egham which is just a short walk up the High Street to the venue and considerably cheaper: https://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/588/Egham-hotel
3) MailerLite – my current, preferred email marketing service: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/ML [My affiliate link]
4) Thrive Themes – great plugins for use with WordPress websites: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/Thrive [My affiliate link]
5) Authors XP promotion website – well worth a try: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/Promos [My affiliate link]
6) InstaFreebie: https://self-publishing-journeys.com/IF [My affiliate link]
7) Borderlines Book Festival:
7) Dave Chesson's Kindlepreneur site: https://kindlepreneur.com/
8) Some new promotional items for the podcast, to reflect the fact that people like to listen whilst doing washing up – what do you think 🙂
This Week’s Self-Publishing News